CONGRESS ETCC2022. NEW DATE 12–14 July 2022
Due to the social and legal limitations caused by the SARS CoV-2 pandemic
new date of the European Technical Coatings Congress ETCC2022
(before ETCC2020) is: 12 – 14 July 2022 in Krakow.
The ETCC2022 presentations refer to the latest scientific and technical achievements concerning: paints, coatings, raw materials, adhesives, construction materials, related processes and concepts.
New ABSTRACT SUBMISSION, deadline: 30 January 2022
For more detailed information please visit: www.etcc2022.org
Some ETCC2022 facts and figures:
- We have 138 oral and 68 poster presentations accepted to be presented by 200 authors from many countries world-wide, please see the congress program at: etcc2022.org/en/congress/congress-program
- The possibility of publishing congress papers in renowned journals is arranged etcc2022.org/en/congress/publication-in-journals
- Exhibition prepared, details available at:
- The “SummerSchool” program for young scientists is created, available at: etcc2022.org/en/congress/summer-school
During the three days of the event there will be plenary presentations, 6 parallel sessions, poster presentations, and an exhibition.
Speakers are representing the largest companies, institutes, and universities from many countries world-wide.
All conditions, including:
- Registration for the congress
- Congress fees already paid
- Oral and poster presentations submitted
- Registration to the exhibition
- Registration to the “Summer School” session for young scientists
will be fully valid for the new congress date.
The ETCC2022 organisers of the are:
FATIPEC – Federation of Associations of Technicians for Industry of Paints in European Countries (www.fatipec.com )
SITPChem – Polish Association of Chemical Engineers (www.sitpchem.org.pl )
In case of questions please contact the Congress Organising Committee:
ETCC2022 Congress Organising Committee