This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2007 - 2017 Outlook to 2022
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Market Structure: Focus on key country markets and an overview of the rest. Climate and Regulations are discussed per key market. Splits between DIY and Trade are also provided
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
Architectural coatings for wood cater to the protection and enhancement of wooden structures and surfaces. This market includes coatings used for wooden furniture, joinery (millwork), flooring, and other wood-based architectural elements. The focus is on providing aesthetic appeal and protecting wood substrates in a wide range of architectural applications.