This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2012 - 2025
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The analysis includes:
- Data from period 2012 – 2017 to reflect recent market evolution
- Forecasts for 2017 – 2023 indicating opportunities, potential challenges and key growth markets
- Commentary and analysis on trends and their underlying causes, including:
- Raw Materials: binders, pigments and key additives
- Coatings technologies
The report includes:
- Market Drivers
- Market Trends
- Market Size
The Automotive Refinish coatings market focuses on the repair of vehicle bodywork damage resulting from collisions. These coatings are applicable to a wide range of vehicles, including passenger cars and large commercial vehicles. They are often covered by refinish warranties and must be applied by approved bodyshops or dealers to ensure high standards and quality. In addition to accident repair, refinish coatings are used for custom finishing and applying company liveries on trucks, buses, and other commercial vehicles. The typical refinish system involves applying one or more layers, such as primer, primer/surfacer, basecoat or monocoat, and clearcoat. Private vehicles typically use a basecoat/clearcoat system, while commercial vehicles may have a solid topcoat.
Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa