This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2007 - 2017 Outlook to 2022
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Market Structure: Focus on key country markets and an overview of the rest. Climate and Regulations are discussed per key market. Splits between DIY and Trade are also provided
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
The market for exterior wall coatings on masonry substrates is a prominent sector, capturing nearly 25% of the global market share. The surge in new construction activities in China, India, and the Middle East has been a major driver of demand. However, as the building stock of properties over twenty years old increases, the need for coatings in refurbishment projects is expected to gain significance.