This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2017 - 2027
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Sustainability: Renewable feedstock vs fossil, conversion rates and effect on market.
- Includes the impact of Brexit, Covid-19 & the Ukraine / Russia Conflict
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The market for Industrial Wood Coatings encompasses finishes specifically designed for wooden furniture, joinery (millwork), and flooring. It focuses on factory-coated wooden products for both commercial and household use. The scope of this study excludes wooden garden furniture, fencing, and decking, which are considered decorative or architectural applications. Additionally, wood preservatives, paints, and varnishes applied on-site for decorative or refurbishment purposes are also excluded. The market primarily caters to the protection, enhancement, and durability of wooden surfaces in indoor settings, meeting the specific requirements of furniture, joinery, and flooring applications.
Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa