This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2017 - 2027
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Sustainability: Renewable feedstock vs fossil, conversion rates and effect on market.
- Includes the impact of Brexit, Covid-19 & the Ukraine / Russia Conflict
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Rail coatings refer to the coatings market related to the global rail supply market, specifically focused on “rolling stock,” which encompasses vehicles used for transporting goods and passengers by rail. The rolling stock market is segmented into two categories: new build or Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and maintenance, repair, and overhaul activities (MRO). The market excludes rail network infrastructure and interior equipment such as bridges, overhead pylons, plastic parts, seats, tables, and luggage racks. Coatings used for interior equipment are covered in the Plastics Components and General Industrial modules, while rail network infrastructure falls under the Protective module.
Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa