This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2017 - 2027
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Sustainability: Renewable feedstock vs fossil, conversion rates and effect on market.
- Includes the impact of Brexit, Covid-19 & the Ukraine / Russia Conflict
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The Trucks, Buses & Other Vehicles coatings market encompasses coatings used in the production of medium and heavy trucks, buses, motorcycles, and other vehicles. It includes truck cabin bodies, trailers, buses, and various vehicle components. Market demand is driven by factors such as global freight volumes, public transport demand, economic performance, and environmental awareness. Solventborne coatings currently dominate the market, with waterborne and powder coatings also gaining traction. The Asia Pacific region is the largest consumer, while Europe leads in demand for truck coatings.
Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa