This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2007 - 2017 Outlook to 2022
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Market Structure: Focus on key country markets and an overview of the rest. Climate and Regulations are discussed per key market. Splits between DIY and Trade are also provided
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
The market for liquid applied floor coatings for concrete flooring and car park decks presents one of the most substantial growth opportunities in the architectural coatings industry. Anticipated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5% to 5% until 2020, this market’s expansion will primarily occur in the industrial segment, driven by new industrial premises and the maintenance of production areas in sectors such as food and beverage and pharmaceuticals.