This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2012 - 2025
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The analysis includes:
- Data from period 2012 – 2017 to reflect recent market evolution
- Forecasts for 2017 – 2023 indicating opportunities, potential challenges and key growth markets
- Commentary and analysis on trends and their underlying causes, including:
- Raw Materials: binders, pigments and key additives
- Coatings technologies
The report includes:
- Market Drivers
- Market Trends
- Market Size
Protective coatings are designed to safeguard steel and concrete structures from environmental damage. This market includes applications in infrastructure, petrochemicals, oil & gas, and industry & processing. It excludes residential construction, architectural coatings, railway freight cars, and heavy-duty coatings for new machinery. Intumescent coatings play a vital role in fire protection for structural steel components. The focus is on new structures as well as maintenance of existing ones, encompassing industrial, commercial, and public infrastructure. Coastal mobile vessels and offshore facilities are covered in other modules.
Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa