This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2017 - 2027
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Sustainability: Renewable feedstock vs fossil, conversion rates and effect on market.
- Includes the impact of Brexit, Covid-19 & the Ukraine / Russia Conflict
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The General Industrial coatings market encompasses a wide range of products manufactured from metal substrates, excluding those made from plastic substrates. The market includes various end-use sub-segments, such as aluminium extrusions for window and door frames, metal furniture, fixtures and fittings for residential and office spaces, automotive, truck and bus components, specialist machinery, appliances, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Additionally, a significant portion of the market is attributed to the “Other Metal Products” sub-segment, which includes coatings for bicycles, garden and street furniture, tools, toys, fencing, sports equipment, and various metal-based products manufactured by small to medium-sized enterprises.