This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2012 - 2025
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The analysis includes:
- Data from period 2012 – 2017 to reflect recent market evolution
- Forecasts for 2017 – 2023 indicating opportunities, potential challenges and key growth markets
- Commentary and analysis on trends and their underlying causes, including:
- Raw Materials: binders, pigments and key additives
- Coatings technologies
The report includes:
- Market Drivers
- Market Trends
- Market Size
The Automotive OEM coatings market encompasses products used in the manufacturing process of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles (LCVs) to protect and enhance the metal bodywork. Passenger cars are defined as motor vehicles with at least four wheels, designed for passenger transportation with up to eight seats, including pick-up trucks and people carriers. LCVs are motor vehicles used for the carriage of goods, including minibuses and vehicles with a maximum mass between 3.5 and 7 tonnes. The market focuses on coatings used during the production of these vehicles.
Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa