This report contains the following:
- Date Range: 2012 - 2025
- Overview: Definition of segment, what is included as well as exclusions
- Market Drivers: Economic trends, industry activity, investment, etc
- Market Trends: Factors that will affect coatings and raw materials in the different market segments
- Technologies: Current technologies, new developments and trends, market shares by technology
- Market Size: By segment and sub-segment, and by region and sub-region
- Forecast and Outlook
- Unlimited user licences within purchasing organisation
The report is available online via a web-based format that will allow users to access it at any time on any internet enabled device; and to keep local personal copies.
This report is also available by section in an offline format. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
The analysis includes:
- Data from period 2012 – 2017 to reflect recent market evolution
- Forecasts for 2017 – 2023 indicating opportunities, potential challenges and key growth markets
- Commentary and analysis on trends and their underlying causes, including:
- Raw Materials: binders, pigments and key additives
- Coatings technologies
The report includes:
- Market Drivers
- Market Trends
- Market Size
The market for pre-coated metal sheet coatings, also known as coil coatings, involves the application of coatings on aluminium and steel coils or sheets through automated processes. These coated metal coils or sheets are then supplied to equipment manufacturers for the production of various finished painted parts. The substrates that are coated include cold-rolled steel coil, hot-dip galvanised steel coil, and aluminium. The main applications of pre-coated metal sheet coatings are found in the building and construction industry, automotive sector, domestic appliances, and other applications such as signage, packaging, and office furniture.
Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa